Chapin 1253 2-Gallon Premier Series Pro Stainless Steel Sprayer
The product is out of stock
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 2-gallon funnel top stainless steel tank
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Create a fine mist or coarse stream by twisting the brass nozzle
- Brass Shut-off with lock-on feature for fatigue-free spraying
- 42" reinforced hose
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying
Applications: Fertilizing, weed, fungi, and pest control
Storage & Maintenance
- Rinse tank thoroughly with water only, empty, refill with water.
- Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, but also pump unit only 8-10 strokes.
- Be sure the wand and nozzle are thoroughly rinsed with water after each use.
- Open shut-off and allow water to run through discharge assembly.
- Release pressure (Follow Pressure Release Instructions), remove pump and empty sprayer.
- Store sprayer tank upside down, with pump removed, in a warm, dry location.
- Periodically oil pump by dropping 10-12 drops of light oil down pump rod through opening in cover.
Improper use or failure to follow instructions can result in explosive failure causing serious eye or other injury.
Read the enclosed instruction manual before use.
Wear goggles and protective gear.
Never spray flammable, caustic, acidic, chlorine, bleach or other corrosive solutions or heat, pressure, or gas producing chemicals. Always read and follow chemical manufacturer’s instructions before use with this sprayer as some chemicals may be hazardous when used with this sprayer.
Acid and bleach solutions are to be used ONLY in designated sprayers.
Empty and clean tank after use and release pressure before disassembly.
Do not modify sprayer.
Do not leave a pressurized sprayer in the hot sun. Heat can cause pressure build-up resulting in possible explosion.
Do not store or leave solution in tank after use. Never use any tool to remove pump if there is pressure in sprayer. Never stand with face or body over top of tank when pumping or loosening pump to prevent ejecting pump assembly and/or solution from striking and injuring you. Never pressurize sprayer by any means other than the original pump. Replace parts only with manufacturer’s original parts.
|Tank Mouth Opening||3-inch funnel|
|Tank Construction||stainless steel|
|Shut-Off Material||zinc with brass coating|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||5.3|
|Item Weight In Pounds||6.5|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8.25 x 8.25 x 18.2
Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8 x 8 x 18
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
Spray Stream Max Vertical
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.