1949: 3.5-Gallon Industrial Concrete Open Head Sprayer
We currently have 2150 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1949 open head form oil sprayer is the best selling unit and is unmatched for quality. It's compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals.
- 3.5-gallon Tri-Poxy tank - triple protection against rust, corrosion, and damage from dents
- Chemical-resistant seals
- 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and shut-off with lock-on feature
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
Applications: form oil, concrete additives
Documents & Support
|Chapin 1949 Industrial Concrete Open Head Steel Sprayer Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Size (gallons)
|Tank Mouth Opening (inches)
|Hose Length (inches)
|Extension Wand Length (inches)
|Extension Wand Material
||brass fan tip|
|Pressure Relief Valve
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)
|Operating Pressure (PSI)
|Item Dimensions L x W x H – inches)
||8.75 x 8.75 x 27.375|
|Item Weight In Pounds
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.