1054: 48-Ounce Foam Hand Sprayer
We currently have 993 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1054 Janitorial/Sanitation sprayer is designed for foaming applications. When applying insecticide or cleaner, the foaming nozzle creates suds for longer surface contact. The unit is designed for both homeowners and professionals as it's easy to use, and easy to clean.
- 48-ounce, translucent poly tank
- Adjustable nozzle to allow a variety of spray patterns from fine mist to coarse stream
- Anti-clog filter included for maximum resistance against against dirt and debris
- Ergonomic handle to reduce hand and wrist fatigue
- Compatible with common solvents, fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Perfect for indoor use whether potted plants or cleaning applications
Applications: Foaming Solutions, general purpose cleaning
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
Documentation & Support
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Tank Mouth Opening||1.5-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||3.4|
|Item Weight In Pounds||0.75|
|Extension Wand Material||none|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|