41001: Single Zone Water Timer
We currently have 998 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Spending way more time watering your lawn than enjoying it? Overwatering a concern and your garden can’t recover? Worried about conserving water while giving your lawn the care it needs when watering is restricted?
Save time, enjoy your yard more and conserve water. Chapin makes it easy and affordable to add a water timer to your home garden system. Water timers regulate the amount of water consumed and can comply with municipal watering restrictions.
Our 41001 programmable, motor driven water timer connects to any outdoor faucet with a ¾” GHT thread. Install it outside to control sprinklers or irrigation systems in your garden and yard. Simple, two dial display with dust cover. Always use clean freshwater with this unit between 34° and 140° F (1° C to 60° C). Can also be used with our HydroFeed fertilizer injection system to manage water consumption with a hose and sprinkler or a sprinkler system.
- Fits outdoor faucets with a ¾” GHT thread
- Set watering cycle – when to start watering
- Duration of watering
- 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- Frequency of watering
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 hours
- 1, 2, 3, 7 days
- Time delay options to set desired watering time
- Operating pressure up to 116 psi
- Water-resistant construction
- Install above ground and vertically to tap
- Chapin backflow valves sold separately
- Two AAA batteries required (not included)
Documents & Support
|Chapin 41001 Single-zone Water Timer Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Faucet size||¾” GHT|
|Operating water pressure||up to 116 psi|
|Temperature||34° and 140° F (1° C to 60° C)|
|Batteries required||2 AAA *not included|
|Item dimensions (l x w x h)
||4.1 in x 2.2 in x 6.7 in|
|Item weight||0.6 lb|