G6015: Wet/Dry Hose-end Sprayer
We currently have 499 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Fertilizing your plants, spraying to rid your yard of pesky weeds, or stopping insects from infiltrating your property? Our G6015 wet/dry hose-end sprayer is one of the easiest hose-end sprayers Chapin’s designed.
Use both liquid or water-soluble lawn and garden chemicals in this sprayer. Attach to the end of a standard garden hose, set the dial and it automatically mixes the right amount of chemical with water.
- 32-ounce capacity
- Made in the USA with global materials
- Spray water-soluble and liquid concentrates
- Easy to set dial for ounces, tablespoons and teaspoons
- Chemical-resistant construction
- Filter basket for even granular dilution
- Adjustable 4-position nozzle and backflow preventer
- Thumb control to easily switch on and off
- Fits standard hose ends
DIFFERENT THAN A STANDARD HOSE-END SPRAYER
- Only use water-soluble, granular concentrates that dilute easily
- Dry concentrates dilute at different rates
- Change to WET mode if the granules are slow dissolving – you can premix and dilute concentrate per manufacturer’s instructions before pouring in sprayer bottle
- Venturi system (narrow tube) works in WET mode
- To work correctly, air is pulled into the tank through the tube to draw out the liquid concentrate
- DO NOT tip sprayer upside down – it will leak
A backflow preventer (anti-siphon) protects potable water sources from contamination. It is possible to get a small amount of water from the connection end when turning the hose connection on or off.
Applications: fertilizing, weed, and pest control
Documents & Support
|G6015 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Tank Size||32 oz|
|Tank Mouth Opening||2.5 in|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||0.4-0.5 gpm|
|Nozzle(s)||4-pattern spray dial|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||10 in x 17 in x 9 in
|Item Weight||3.5 lb|