1280: 2-Gallon Premier Pro Tri-Poxy Steel Sprayer
The product is out of stock
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1280 Premier Series Tri-Poxy steel sprayer is designed to handle fertilizers, weed killers, and pesticides. It's ideal for the professional or homeowner. The 2-gallon tank sprayer features Tri-Poxy coated steel construction, designed for lasting durability. It comes equipped with chemical-resistant seals and gaskets, four-position nozzle for greater spraying versatility and brass extension wand. The 5.5-inch wide funnel top makes for easy filling and cleaning.
- 2-gallon Tri-Poxy tank for triple protection against rust, corrosion and denting
- 5-inch wide funnel-mouth opening for easy filling.
- Chemical-resistant seals and gaskets for chemical compatibility
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Adjustable brass nozzle sprays a coarse stream to a fine cone shaped mist
- Brass shut-off with lock-on feature for fatigue-free spraying
- Curved brass wand to reach around tight or high areas
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying
Applications: weed and pest control, fungus control, fertilizers
Documentation & Support
|Chapin 1280 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
Do not store or leave solution in tank after use. Never use any tool to remove pump if there is pressure in sprayer. Never stand with face or body over top of tank when pumping or loosening pump to prevent ejecting pump assembly and/or solution from striking and injuring you. Never pressurize sprayer by any means other than the original pump. Replace parts only with manufacturer’s original parts.
|Tank Mouth Opening||5-inch funnel|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy® steel|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||3.9|
|Item Weight In Pounds||6|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8.25 x 8.25 x 18.2
Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8 x 8 x 18
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Horizontal/Vertical*
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.