62000: 4-Gallon Tree&Turf Pro Commercial Backpack Sprayer With Control Flow Valve Technology
We currently have 194 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
The Chapin Tree/Turf Pro Sprayer is one of our top backpack pump sprayers for the professional landscaper as well as the homeowner.
- Control Flow Valve technology for a continuous spray stream at 21 psi and more efficient use of chemicals
- 4-gallon translucent tank
- 4" wide-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- 3-Stage filtration system with in-tank removable/cleanable filter
- Poly shut-off with adjustable brass nozzles: fan and cone patterns
- Brass wand and stainless pump handle that can be set for right or left-hand use
- Padded shoulder straps with lumbar support and back pad
Applications: weed and pest control, fungus control, fertilizers, general purpose cleaning
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
Documents & Support
|Chapin 62000 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Backpack Sprayer Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inches|
|Hose Material||clear reinforced|
|Shut-Off Material||poly cushion-grip with pressure gauge|
|Shoulder strap||yes and back pad|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Nozzle(s)||adjustable brass cone, poly-fan, poly-cone|
|Handle||right or left fold-away|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||10.5|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||15.0 x 9.25 x 22.15|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||14.75 x 9.0 x 21.9|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10|
|Pressure relief valve||N/A|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.