63800: 4-Gallon ProSeries Wide Mouth Backpack Sprayer
We currently have 497 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 4-Gallon translucent tank
- Extra wide 6-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- 3-Stage filtration system with in-tank removable/cleanable filter
- Cushion grip poly shut-off with three nozzles for a variety of applications
- Poly wand, cushion grip poly shut-off, and brass nozzle
- Padded shoulder straps to accommodate a full backpack for hours
Applications: weed and pest control, fungus control, fertilizers, general purpose cleaning
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
Documents & Support
|Chapin 63800 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Backpack Sprayer Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||6-inches|
|Hose Material||clear reinforced|
|Shut-Off Material||poly cushion-grip|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Nozzle(s)||adjustable brass cone, poly-fan, poly-cone,|
|Handle||right or left mount fold-away|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||12|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.5|
|Extension Wand Material||poly|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.