Chapin 1046 48-Ounce Industrial Cleaner/Degreaser Hand Sprayer
We currently have 12374 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 48-ounce translucent poly bottle
- Compatible with most industrial chemicals, suitable for homeowners too (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Adjustable poly and brass cone nozzles included to spray a fine mist or coarse stream with a simple twist
- In-tank anti-clog filter for continuous spraying
- Ergonomic handle to reduce hand and wrist fatigue
Applications: Cleaning, Degreasing
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
Operation & Maintenance Instructions
Before use: Remove nozzle from inside of tank.
- Unscrew pump assembly from container and fill container to desired level.
- Screw (fasten) pump assembly firmly to the container to provide an air-tight seal.
- Pump sufficient times to pressurize container (15 to 25 strokes).
- Spray by pressing trigger.
- Adjust nozzle by turning to provide desired mist, spray or solid stream pattern.
- Periodically apply a few drops of oil down pump rod hole.
- Do not use with solvents and petroleum distillate's that affect plastics.
- This sprayer is not recommended for use with acid or flammable liquids.
WARNING: Always wear eye protection. Do not spray during windy conditions. Clean sprayer thoroughly after each use. Before using read and understand chemical manufacturer’s instructions and warnings as well as those above. FAILURE TO HEED ALL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
|Tank Mouth Opening||1.5-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||0.751|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||5 x 7.25 x 12|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||4.75 x 7 x 11.75|
|Item Weight In Pounds||0.75|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||none|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.