22350XP 2-gallon Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser Sprayer
We currently have 148 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Servicing HVAC units, cleaning engines or working with large scale equipment? Reach for our 22350XP industrial cleaner/degreaser sprayer.
Chapin designed this sprayer to handle a variety of cleaners and degreasers for industrial use. With its two-gallon tank you’ll have plenty of solution to cover larger areas. The four-inch mouth opening allows you to easily fill it and clean it after use. The adjustable poly-cone nozzle is standard and gives you the option of a coarse stream or fine mist depending on the task. We built in a pressure relief valve and lock-off mechanism to prevent accidental discharge of chemicals.
- 2 g poly tank and 4 in wide mouth opening
- Designed specifically for industrial strength cleaners and degreasers
- Chemical-resistant seals
- Pressure relief valve and lock-off feature to prevent accidental discharge
- Adjustable poly cone nozzle sprays coarse stream to a fine mist
- Carrying strap not included, purchase separately
- Made in the USA
Applications: cleaning, degreasing, general-purpose cleaning
Storage & Maintenance
- Rinse tank thoroughly with water only, empty, refill with water.
- Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, but also pump unit only 8-10 strokes.
- Be sure that the wand and nozzle are thoroughly rinsed with water after each use.
- Open shut-off and allow water to run through discharge assembly.
- Release pressure (Follow Pressure Release Instructions), remove pump, and empty sprayer.
- Store sprayer tank upside down, with pump removed, in a warm dry location.
- Periodically oil pump by dropping 10-12 drops of light oil down pump rod through opening in cover.
|Tank Size||2 g|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4 in|
|Hose Length||42 in|
|Extension Wand Material||poly|
Extension Wand Length
|Pressure relief valve||yes|
|Spray/Flow Rate||0.4 - 0.5 gpm|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
Item Dimensions (l x w x h)
||7.8 in x 7.8 in x 19.3 in|
|Item Weight||4.6 lb|
|Carrying Straps||not included, optional part|
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.
Improper use or failure to follow instructions can result in explosive failure causing serious eye or other injury.
Read the enclosed instruction manual before use.
Wear goggles and protective gear.
Never spray flammable, caustic, corrosive or pressure and gas-producing chemicals. Always read and follow chemical manufacturer’s instructions before use with this sprayer as some chemicals may be hazardous when used with this sprayer.
Empty and clean tank after use and release pressure before disassembly.
Do not modify sprayer.
Do not leave a pressurized sprayer in the hot sun. Heat can cause pressure build-up resulting in possible explosion.
Do not store or leave solution in tank after use. Never use any tool to remove pump if there is pressure in sprayer. Never stand with face or body over top of tank when pumping or loosening pump to prevent ejecting pump assembly and/or solution from striking and injuring you. Never pressurize sprayer by any means other than the original pump. Replace parts only with manufacturer’s original parts.