1449: 3.5-Gallon Industrial Concrete Funnel Top Sprayer
We currently have 291 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1449 all-purpose industrial concrete sprayer is a proven choice for professionals. It has a Tri-Poxy tank and reinforced hose.
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for protection from rust, corrosion, and denting
- Wide funnel-mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications, suitable for homeowners too (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Brass nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature
- Poly holster keeps wand and nozzles secure
- Reinforced nylon braid and vinyl hose to withstand harsh chemicals
- Chemical-resistant seals
Applications: form oil, concrete additives
Documents & Support
|Chapin 1449 Industrial Concrete Funnel Top Steel Sprayer Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||3-inch funnel|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy ® steel|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||8.5|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.1 x 8.8 x 26.8|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||7.8 x 8.5 x 26.5|
|Item Weight In Pounds||8|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.