19049: 3.5-Gallon Xtreme Industrial Concrete Open Head Sprayer
We currently have 1127 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 19049 Xtreme Concrete sprayer is designed to handle the tough applications by concrete professionals. It's constructed with Tri-Poxy steel for maximum chemical resistance and includes our Tri-lock handle to keep the lid locked tight. Xtreme seals and gaskets are installed to work with harsher chemicals used in sealing, curing and form oil applications.
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank - triple protection against rust, corrosion, and damage from dents
- 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and shut-off with lock-on feature
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
- 48" reinforced hose with threaded fittings
Applications: form oil, concrete additives
Documentation & Support
|Chapin 19049 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inches|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy® steel|
|Hose Material||reinforced hose|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.5 gpm & 1.0 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||11.75|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||9x9x28.1|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.75 x 8.75 x 27|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.5|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.