Chapin 1999 3.5-Gallon Pump Free Compresssor Charged Industrial Sprayer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for durability, pressure fitting for air supply and a 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass wand, female brass fan-tip nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature.
- Poly holster keeps wand and nozzle secure
- Viton seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the cap tight and pressure relief valve
- Form Oil
- Concrete Additives
The Chapin Pump Free Compressor Charged Industrial Concrete Sprayer has a 3.5-gallon tri-poxy lined steel tank that provides triple protection against rust, corrosion and damage from denting. This sprayer features a pressure fitting for filling the sprayer with compressed air, eliminating the need to hand pump. This sprayer offers a large 4-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning, brass wand, brass shut-off, brass fan tip nozzle for even coverage, a 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings and Viton seals for most concrete sealer applications (check chemical manufacturers instructions before use). Our open head tanks have a unique Tri-Lock seal that insures the pump cap locks tightly into place.
Tips & Maintenance VideosTroubleshooting your Tri-Lock pump
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy ® steel with compressor fitting|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||11.75|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.1 x 8.8 x 26.8|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||7.8 x 8.5 x 26.5|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.75|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.