1999: 3.5-Gallon Pump Free Compressor Charged Industrial Sprayer
We currently have 102 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1999 pump-free, compressor-charged, Industrial Concrete Sprayer has pressure fitting for air supply. No need to keep pumping to create pressure. It's the perfect addition to your concrete equipment.
- 3.5-gallon Tri-Poxy tank for protection against rust, corrosion, and denting
- Pressure fitting for air supply
- 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass wand, female brass fan-tip nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature.
- Poly holster keeps wand and nozzle secure
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the cap tight and pressure relief valve
Applications: form oil, concrete additives
Documents & Support
|Chapin 1999 Pump Free Compressor Charged Industrial Steel Sprayer Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy ® steel with compressor fitting|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||11.75|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.1 x 8.8 x 26.8|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||7.8 x 8.5 x 26.5|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.75|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.
Due to our ongoing product improvement process, product specifications may change without notice.