Chapin 97561 25-Gallon Mixes On Exit 12v, 2.2 GPM ATV Spot Sprayer
We currently have 231 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 15 Gallon Water Tank, 1.33 Gallon Concentrate Tank
- 25 Gallon Water Tank, 2 Gallon Concentrate Tank
- Adjustable Mix Valve mixes the concentrate and water as you spray, from 1 to 15 ounces per gallon
- Quick Connect fitting makes it easy to swap concentrate tanks (additional concentrate tanks sold separately)
- Keep and store those concentrate tanks for later use
- Poly nozzle adjusts from tight stream to fine cone mist
- Switchable boom and spot spray functions (boom spray kits sold separately)
- Drain cap to quickly empty the water tank
- In-tank filters prevent clogging
- Compatible for use with most ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors
- Install on an ATV easily - ratchet straps are included
- Weed & Feed
Tips & Maintenance Videos
|Tank Mouth Opening||6-Inches|
|Hose Material||Black PVC Reinforced|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4 GPM - .5 GPM Adjustable|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||31.50|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||44 x 20.125 x 18.125|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||38 x 19.125 x 18.25|
|Item Weight In Pounds||31.00|
|Pressure relief valve||None|
|Extension Wand Material||Poly|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40 - 60 PSI|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.
Sprayer worked great for a year. Stored indoors over the winter hooked it back up this spring and it sprayed great until today when the pump wouldn’t shut off. Can’t find the new pump anywhere online. Becoming a nightmare.