5010: 16-ounce Rose Duster
We currently have 998 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Protecting your prize-winning roses from pests and other invaders?
Our rose duster is a quick, efficient way to apply pesticide, fungicide or fertilizers. The 16-ounce translucent bottle has a large opening for easy filling and cleaning. It's lightweight, making it easy to use in nurseries and smaller gardens.
- Dispense diatomaceous earth other types of dust pesticides and baits safely and easily
- Brass outlet handles pesticide or bait powder
- ‘Snorkel’ tube and dual orifice seal agitates the contents and provides a nice, uniform dust cloud and allows the duster to stay in optimal orientation for powder concentration
- Adjustable position, fan tipped nozzle to help direct the dust cloud to the underside of leaves, petals and other hard to reach places
- Innovative spine grip with flexible bellows provides for one hand use
Applications: weed and pest control, fungus control
Documents & Support
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Pump Type||hand piston|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||15.06 x 15.06 x 6|
|Item Weight In Pounds||0.6|