Chapin 97761E Mixes On Exit 25-Gallon Tow Behind Sprayer
The product is out of stock
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Separate water and concentrate tanks mean no more messy and wasteful premixing of chemicals – and your water stays clean! Stop wasting water, chemical concentrate and time with Mixes on Exit™, the clean tank spraying system from Chapin.
Chapin's 97761E is part of our Mixes on Exit™ system. The water tank is completely separate from the concentrate tank, and it only mixes when your applying your chemical. It's designed around two tanks – a 25-gallon water tank and a 2-gallon concentrate tank. The pump easily connects to your ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor battery. The included lockable poly shut-off and wand provide versatile, adjustable spraying on the go, with a boom spray kit included. A simple Mix Valve control allows you to adjust the concentrate from 1 to 15 ounces per gallon. Its quick connect feature is an added benefit that makes changing the concentrate tanks quick and efficient. Additional concentrate tanks are available and sold separately. You can swap your chemicals out on the fly when you’re on the job.
- 25 Gallon Water Tank, 2 Gallon Concentrate Tank
- 2.2 GPM Pump clips to your ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor battery
- Adjustable Mix Valve allows 1-15 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water
- Quick Connect fitting makes it easy to swap concentrate tanks (additional concentrate tanks sold separately)
- Poly nozzle adjusts from tight stream to fine cone mist
- Switchable boom and spot spray functions
- Drain cap to quickly empty the water tank
- In-tank filters prevent clogging
- Towable with most ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors
Applications: fertilizing, weed, and pest control, fungicides
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
|Tank Size||25 g
|Tank Mouth Opening||6 in|
|Hose Length||180 in|
|Hose Material||Black PVC Reinforced|
|Adjustable Spray/Flow Rate||0.4 - 0.5 gpm|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||44.25 in x 19.75 in x 20.25 in|
|Item Weight In Pounds||59.1
|Extension Wand Material||Poly|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40 - 60 PSI|