Chapin 1280 2-Gallon Premier Pro Tri-Poxy Steel Sprayer
We currently have 866 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 2-gallon Tri-Poxy tank for triple protection against rust, corrosion and denting
- 4-inch wide funnel-mouth opening for easy filling.
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Adjustable brass nozzle sprays a coarse stream to a fine cone shaped mist
- Brass Shut-off with lock-on feature for fatigue-free spraying
- Curved brass wand to reach around tight or high areas
- Ergonomic handle for easy pumping and carrying
- Weed & Feed
|Tank Mouth Opening||3-inch funnel|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy® steel|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||3.9|
|Item Weight In Pounds||6|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8.25 x 8.25 x 18.2
Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8 x 8 x 18
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.
Good. I just used the sprayer today for the first time. The best thing (among several) is that the tank is cylindrical (not made like a damn 2 liter coke bottle like so many are) so that the base is more stable than most sprayers, and not prone to fall over when using outdoors. The pump has a short but effective stroke. Good sturdy product. I spray fruit trees so a couple more feet of hose would make me smile. May be another one in my future....