1999: 3.5-Gallon Pump Free Compressor Charged Industrial Sprayer
We currently have 98 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1999 pump-free, compressor-charged, Industrial Concrete Sprayer has pressure fitting for air supply. No need to keep pumping to create pressure. It's the perfect addition to your concrete equipment.
- 3.5-gallon Tri-Poxy tank for protection against rust, corrosion, and denting
- Pressure fitting for air supply
- 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- 48-inch reinforced hose with threaded fittings
- Brass wand, female brass fan-tip nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature.
- Poly holster keeps wand and nozzle secure
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the cap tight and pressure relief valve
Applications: form oil, concrete additives
Documents & Support
|Chapin 1999 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy ® steel with compressor fitting|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||11.75|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.1 x 8.8 x 26.8|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||7.8 x 8.5 x 26.5|
|Item Weight In Pounds||10.75|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.