4710: 1-gallon In-Line Fertilizing Injection System for Sprinkler and Direct hose use
We currently have 557 in stock.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
The Chapin HydroFeed fertilizer injector is a patent-pending design filled with features for use with sprinklers and direct hose spray applications. Great way to conserve water and still have a lush, green, well-fed landscape or garden.
Different than a Hose-end Sprayer
HydroFeed works differently than a standard hose-end sprayer. A standard hose-end sprayer pulls the chemical up and out, emptying the tank. HydroFeed adds water back into the tank as your chemical is being pulled out. Because your chemical has a higher density than water, it sits on the bottom of the tank. Our outlet tube reaches the bottom of the tank so when clean water is being added to the tank, it stays on top of your chemical mix. You don’t have to worry about your chemical being diluted as it’s being fed through the outlet tube. This is why the tank turns clear after your chemical runs out.
- 1 Gallon tank
- 4-inch opening for easy filling
- Variable rate adjustment allows for 1 to 10 oz. of product per gallon
- Translucent tank for monitoring usage
- Ideal for liquid fertilizer
- Easily connects to hose spigot or irrigation system with standard hose fittings
- Rigid inlet tube with filter for debris-free mixing
- Drain plug with valve to quickly empty the tank after each use
- Not compatible with drip irrigation systems
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||Variable rate adjustment allows for 1 to 10 oz. of product per gallon|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||1.9|
|Item Weight In Pounds||1.4|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||Based on Water Pressure Rated at 40 PSI|
Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)
Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)