4720: 2-gallon In-Line Fertilizing Injection System for Sprinkler and Direct hose use
We currently have 590 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 2-gallon tank
- 4-inch opening for easy filling
- Variable rate adjustment allows for 1 to 10 oz. of product per gallon
- Translucent tank for monitoring usage
- Ideal for liquid fertilizer
- Easily connects to hose spigot or irrigation system with standard hose fittings
- Rigid inlet tube with filter for debris-free mixing
- Drain plug with valve to quickly empty the tank after each use
- Not compatible with drip irrigation systems
Applications: wettable powder fertilizers
Documents & Support
|Chapin 4720 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||Variable rate adjustment allows for 1 to 10 oz. of product per gallon|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||1.75|
|Item Weight In Pounds||1.4|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||Based on Water Pressure Rated at 40 PSI|
Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)
Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)
Due to our ongoing product improvement process, product specifications may change without notice.