6-9217: 12V/7.0 GPM Diaphragm Pump
We currently have 50 in stock.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Limit your cost and downtime with Chapin’s replacement 12V pump series. With a universal mounting base, they’re made to fit most ATV/UTV sprayers. Because of the diaphragm pump technology, there’s no shaft or seals to replace. Compatible with some of the most popular weed control chemicals, you’ll be spraying again in no time with a quick install.
- Self priming and self starting, can run dry without damage
- No shaft or seals to replace with the diaphragm design
- Chemical-resistant elastomer
- In-line fuse protection and slide-lock hose connections
- Replacement pump for most ATV sprayers with a universal mounting base
- Compatible with most popular weed control chemicals
- For use with boom systems (up to 7 nozzles)
- Designed and engineered in the USA
Documents & Support
|Chapin 6-9217 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Pump type||positive displacement diaphragm|
|Priming capabilities||14 feet|
|Max pressure (PSI)||60|
|Inlet/Outlet ports||quick attach:  3/4” to 3/4” Straight,  3/4” to 3/4” 90’|