63900: 4-Gallon (15-Liter) Self-Cleaning Backpack Sprayer
The product is out of stock
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin combined so many features into our 63900 self-cleaning backpack sprayer. Whether you're a DIYer or a professional this sprayer tackles jobs with ease.
- 4-gallon (15-liter) translucent tank
- Patented JetClean self-cleaning pump technology with 3-stage filtration system to keep filter clog-free from debris and residue
- Stainless-steel wand with cushion grip poly shut-off
- Swing-away handle for right or left hand use, folds up for storage
- 3 nozzles: fan, cone and adjustable brass
- Padded shoulder straps and back pad for hours of comfortable spraying
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
Applications: fertilizing, weed and pest control, fungus control, general purpose cleaning
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
Documents & Support
|Chapin 63900 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Backpack Sprayer Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Size||4 g (15 L)|
|Tank Mouth Opening||6 in (15 cm)|
|Filters||self-cleaning with in-tank filter|
|Nozzle(s)||adjustable brass cone, poly-fan, poly-cone|
|Shoulder strap||deluxe padded straps with lumbar support|
|Extension Wand Material||stainless steel|
|Extension Wand Length||20 in (51 cm)|
|Handle||right or left mounted|
|Shut-Off Material||poly cushion-grip|
|Pump Type||piston over diaphragm|
|Hose Length||48 in (122 cm)|
|Hose Material||clear, reinforced|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||0.4 - 0.5 gpm|
|Spray Stream Max Vertical||23 ft (7 m)|
|Spray Stream Max Horizontal||25 ft (7.6 m)|
|Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
|Item Dimensions (LxWxH)||8 in x 8 in x 18 in (20 cm x 20 cm x 46 cm)|
|Item Weight||10.5 lb (4.76 kg)|
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.