Chapin 97650 15-Gallon EZ Tow, Peristaltic Tow Behind Sprayer
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- Pressure free, airless peristaltic pump action, no battery hookup needed
- Easily attaches to any tractor, ATV or UTV
- 15-Gallon chemical resistant tank
- Wide mouth opening and drain plug for easy filling and cleaning
- Flood nozzle rated at 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI with 5.5-foot spray pattern
- Pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
- Trailer with pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
- Weed & Feed
Tips & Maintenance Videos
|Tank Mouth Opening||5-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5 gpm|
|Frame||steel and plastic frame, pneumatic tires|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||30.0|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||34.5 x 16.75 x 14.4|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||66.0 x 16.5 x 28.0|
|Item Weight In Pounds||28.0|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||none|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||based on towing speed, rated at 40 PSI|
I wanted a tow behind sprayer, but didn't want the hassle of battery hookup and pumps to clean and maintain. So, when I saw this Chapin peristaltic ground driven sprayer I purchased it. I've owned mine now for nearly 5 years now and the performance has been outstanding. It's perfect for my 1 acre lawn. I use mine 6-8 times per growing season. I do keep mine stored indoors and I clean it thoroughly after each use. It's held up quite well and still performs GREAT!!!