97650: 15-Gallon EZ Tow, Peristaltic Tow Behind Sprayer
We currently have 24 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Unlike battery powered tow behind sprayers, the Chapin 97650 15-Gallon EZ Tow Peristaltic Tow Behind Sprayer is ground driven. The tube compression Peristaltic pump ensures a flow rate proportional to the speed of the tractor or ATV towing it. The principle of the peristaltic pump system is three turning rollers which flatten the flexible hose to force liquid through a nozzle.
- Pressure free, airless peristaltic pump action, no battery hookup needed
- Easily attaches to any tractor, ATV or UTV
- 15-Gallon chemical resistant tank
- Wide mouth opening and drain plug for easy filling and cleaning
- Flood nozzle rated at 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI with 5.5-foot spray pattern
- Pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
- Trailer with pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
Applications: weed and pest control, fungus control, fertilizers, general purpose cleaning
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
|Tank Mouth Opening||5-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5 gpm|
|Frame||steel and plastic frame, pneumatic tires|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||30.0|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||34.5 x 16.75 x 14.4|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||66.0 x 16.5 x 28.0|
|Item Weight In Pounds||28.0|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||none|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||based on towing speed, rated at 40 PSI|
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.