Chapin 97761 Mixes On Exit 25-Gallon Tow Behind Sprayer
The product is out of stock
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- Dual tank design keeps your water and concentrate separate until they’re sprayed. No more messy and wasteful premixing!
- 25 Gallon Water Tank, 2 Gallon Concentrate Tank
- 2.2 GPM Pump clips to your ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor battery
- Adjustable Mix Valve allows 1-15 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water
- Quick Connect fitting makes it easy to swap concentrate tanks (additional concentrate tanks sold separately)
- Poly nozzle adjusts from tight stream to fine cone mist
- Switchable boom and spot spray functions
- Drain cap to quickly empty the water tank
- In-tank filters prevent clogging
- Towable with most ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors
Stop wasting water, chemical concentrate and time with Mixes on Exit, the clean tank spraying system from Chapin. Separate water and concentrate tanks mean no more messy and wasteful premixing of chemicals – and your water stays clean! And with additional concentrate tanks available (sold separately), you can swap your chemicals out on the fly when you’re on the job. The Mixes on Exit system is designed around 2 tanks – a 25 gallon water tank and a 2 gallon concentrate tank - and a 2.2 GPM pump that connects to your ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor battery. The included lockable poly shut-off and wand provide versatile, adjustable spraying on the go, with a boom spray kit included. A simple Mix Valve control allows you to adjust the concentrate from 1 to 15 ounces per gallon.
Experience the clean tank spraying system from Chapin!
- Weed & Feed
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||6|
I love the system for the intended use. It works flawlessly and as designed. The problem is with storage. The small concentrate tank has on a one way air valve on the cap. This only allows air in when pulling a suction with the pump. That works as it should. When this is unhooked and set on the shelf, to use another chemical concentrate tank, the problems start. Most garages, shops and sheds are not climate controlled. When the temperature rises, the air in the concentrate tank expands and pushes the chemical from the tank onto whatever is around it. I just lost an entire tank of glyphosate in my shop on the floor. This could be very dangerous with other pesticides and such. I now have a pesticide tank that has to be stored while hooked up to the unit to ensure it does not contaminate my shop. There needs to be a modification to this with either a shut off valve or a different air relief system on the unit. This is a 5 star unit / concept otherwise.
Hi, we are sorry you have experienced a problem with your Chapin 97761 25 Gallon Tow Behind Mixes on Exit Sprayer. Please give Chapin Customer Service at 800-444-3140 and reference this review, they will assist you with getting this issue resolved. Thank you for your comments and for your business, we appreciate it.