22149XP: 3-Gallon Dripless Xtreme Poly Concrete Open-Head Sprayer
We currently have 51 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 22149XP is preferred by professionals for its lightweight, yet rugged durability. Featuring Xtreme seals, it's designed to handle the most corrosive chemicals without breaking down.
- 3-Gallon poly tank
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Dripless trigger grip shut-off with lock-off feature to avoid accidental discharge
- 19" brass wand and female brass nozzle
- 48" hose
- Pressure relief valve built into the tank
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals including Acetone, Naphtha, Xylene and Toluene (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
Applications: form oil, concrete additives
Documents & Support
|Chapin 22149XP Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||multiple .5 gpm, 1.0 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||7.8|
|Item Weight In Pounds||6.2|
|Pressure relief valve||yes|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)
9 x 8.5 x 28
Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)
8.8 x 8.3 x 27.8
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.