1831: 3-Gallon Industrial Open Head General Duty Sprayer
We currently have 121 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1831 industrial open-head general duty sprayer is ideal for fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides. Designed for professional applications, this sprayer is constructed with Tri-Poxy steel for maximum chemical resistance.
- 3-gallon Tri-Poxy tank to protect against rust, corrosion, and denting
- 4" wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- Brass wand and adjustable brass nozzle for a variety of applications
- Brass shut-off with lock-on feature for fatigue-free spraying
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
Applications: weed and pest control, fungus control
Documentation & Support
|Chapin 1831 Industrial Open Head Steel Sprayer Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy ® steel|
|Shut-Off Material||Zinc W/ brass coating|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, metal-alloy|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||9.7|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.3 x 8.3 x 24.5|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.1 x 8.1 x 24.2|
|Item Weight In Pounds||9.2|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.