1046: 48-Ounce Industrial Cleaner/Degreaser Hand Sprayer
We currently have 3593 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 1046 industrial sprayer is designed for use with most cleaners and degreasers. This sprayer has chemical-resistant seals and gaskets to handle most common cleaning agents.
- 48-ounce translucent poly bottle
- Compatible with most industrial chemicals, suitable for homeowners too (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Adjustable poly and brass cone nozzles included to spray a fine mist or coarse stream with a simple twist
- In-tank anti-clog filter for continuous spraying
- Ergonomic handle to reduce hand and wrist fatigue
Applications: Cleaning, Degreasing
Can be used for disinfection only when using a diluted mixture of bleach per the CDC guidelines. CDC states: 5 tbsp (1/3 C) of bleach per gallon of room-temperature water or 4 tsp of bleach per quart of room-temperature water.
Documentation & Support
|Chapin Warranty Information|
- Before use: Remove nozzle from inside of tank.
- Periodically apply a few drops of oil down pump rod hole.
- Do not use with solvents and petroleum distillate's that affect plastics.
- This sprayer is not recommended for use with acid or flammable liquids.
WARNING: Always wear eye protection. Do not spray during windy conditions. Clean sprayer thoroughly after each use. Before using read and understand chemical manufacturer’s instructions and warnings as well as those above. FAILURE TO HEED ALL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
|Tank Mouth Opening||1.5-inches|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||0.751|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||5 x 7.25 x 12|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||4.75 x 7 x 11.75|
|Item Weight In Pounds||0.75|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||none|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical/Horizontal
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.
Due to our ongoing product improvement process, product specifications may change without notice.