Chapin 97761 Mixes On Exit 25-Gallon Tow Behind Sprayer
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- Dual tank design keeps your water and concentrate separate until they’re sprayed. No more messy and wasteful premixing!
- 25 Gallon Water Tank, 2 Gallon Concentrate Tank
- 2.2 GPM Pump clips to your ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor battery
- Adjustable Mix Valve allows 1-15 ounces of concentrate per gallon of water
- Quick Connect fitting makes it easy to swap concentrate tanks (additional concentrate tanks sold separately)
- Poly nozzle adjusts from tight stream to fine cone mist
- Switchable boom and spot spray functions
- Drain cap to quickly empty the water tank
- In-tank filters prevent clogging
- Towable with most ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors
Stop wasting water, chemical concentrate and time with Mixes on Exit, the clean tank spraying system from Chapin. Separate water and concentrate tanks mean no more messy and wasteful premixing of chemicals – and your water stays clean! And with additional concentrate tanks available (sold separately), you can swap your chemicals out on the fly when you’re on the job. The Mixes on Exit system is designed around 2 tanks – a 25 gallon water tank and a 2 gallon concentrate tank - and a 2.2 GPM pump that connects to your ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor battery. The included lockable poly shut-off and wand provide versatile, adjustable spraying on the go, with optional boom spray kits available. A simple Mix Valve control allows you to adjust the concentrate from 1 to 15 ounces per gallon.
Experience the clean tank spraying system from Chapin!
- Weed & Feed
Warranty information coming soon.
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||6|