Chapin 6300 6-Gallon Industrial Stainless Steel Cart Sprayer
We currently have 72 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
- 6-Gallon stainless steel tank with adjustable steel frame cart
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides and non-bleach disinfectants
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- Tri-lock top for a secure seal
- Brass wand and shut-off with lock-on feature for continuous spraying
- Cone nozzle sprays coarse stream to a fine mist
Applications: cleaning, degreasing, general-purpose cleaning
Storage & Maintenance
- Rinse tank thoroughly with water only, empty, refill with water.
- Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, but also pump unit only 8-10 strokes.
- Be sure that the wand and nozzle are thoroughly rinsed with water after each use.
- Open shut-off and allow water to run through discharge assembly.
- Release pressure (Follow Pressure Release Instructions), remove pump and empty sprayer.
- Store sprayer tank upside down, with pump removed, in a warm dry location.
- Periodically oil pump by dropping 10-12 drops of light oil down pump rod through opening in cover.
Improper use or failure to follow instructions can result in explosive failure causing serious eye or other injury.
Read the enclosed instruction manual before use.
Wear goggles and protective gear.
Never spray flammable, caustic, corrosive, or pressure and gas-producing chemicals. Always read and follow chemical manufacturer’s instructions before use with this sprayer as some chemicals may be hazardous when used with this sprayer.
Empty and clean tank after use and release pressure before disassembly.
Do not modify sprayer.
Do not leave a pressurized sprayer in the hot sun. Heat can cause pressure build-up resulting in possible explosion.
Do not store or leave solution in tank after use. Never use any tool to remove pump if there is pressure in sprayer. Never stand with face or body over top of tank when pumping or loosening pump to prevent ejecting pump assembly and/or solution from striking and injuring you. Never pressurize sprayer by any means other than the original pump. Replace parts only with manufacturer’s original parts.
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||stainless steel with cart|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||10.6|
|Item Weight In Pounds||27.8|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.