19069: 3.5-Gallon Xtreme Stainless Steel Concrete Open Head Sprayer
The product is out of stock
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 19069 Xtreme Concrete sprayer is designed to handle the tough applications by concrete professionals. Xtreme seals are compatible with the harsh chemicals used in professional concrete jobs.
- 3.5-gallon stainless steel tank for durability
- 4" wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications and extreme chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and shut-off with lock-on feature for continuous spraying
- Xtreme seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
Applications: Form Oil, Concrete Additives
Documentation & Support
|Chapin 19069 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||stainless steel|
|Lock-On Feature||lock-on feature|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.4-.5 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||12.4|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||9.8 x 9.8 x 27.5|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||9.5 x 9.5 x 27.25|
|Item Weight In Pounds||11.4|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
Extension Wand Length
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.