19149: 3.5-Gallon Dripless Industrial Concrete Open Head Sprayer
We currently have 68 in stock.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm.
Advertencia: Cáncer y Daños Reproductivos.
Avertissement: Cancer et Dommages Reproductifs.
Chapin's 19149 Dripless Industrial Concrete Open Head Sprayer is compatible for most professional concrete applications and suitable for homeowners.
- 3.5-Gallon Tri-Poxy tank for protection against rust, corrosion, and denting
- 4-inch wide mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Professional dripless shut-off with comfort grip lock-on/off feature
- Brass wand and nozzle
- Seals and gaskets designed to handle a variety of chemicals (check chemical manufacturers instructions)
- Unique Tri-Lock seal feature that locks the pump cap tight
- Compatible for most professional concrete applications, suitable for homeowners too
Applications: Form Oil, Concrete Additives
Documentation & Support
|Chapin 19149 Product Manual|
|Chapin Warranty Information|
|Industrial Technical Support Videos|
|Tank Mouth Opening||4-inch wide|
|Tank Construction||Tri-poxy ® steel|
|Spray/Flow Rate (GPM)||.5 gpm and 1.0 gpm|
|Handle||tri-lock cap, ergonomic handle|
|Shipping Weight In Pounds||12.4|
|Package Dim. In. (LxWxH)||9 x 9 x 28.1|
|Item Dim. In. (LxWxH)||8.75x8.75x27|
|Item Weight In Pounds||11.4|
|Pressure relief valve||none|
|Extension Wand Material||Poly/Brass|
|PSI - Operating Pressure||40-60 psi|
Extension Wand Length
Spray Stream Max Vertical
Spray Stream Max Horiz.
*Spray distance is dependent on many factors such as adjusted nozzle orifice size, tank pressure, wind interference and angle of inclination. Spray distances may vary based on user's specific application.